ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Few questions naturlisation application

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

RANA-ALI

Few questions naturlisation application

Post by RANA-ALI » Wed Oct 28, 2015 6:31 pm

Hi
I be grateful if any one could answer few questions please
1) somone passed b1 trinity exam from leeds centre in 2014 will it still be valid if applying for naturalisation after 5th november
2) if somone absence is around 100 days in last 12 months beacuse she has to travel back home where her family member was terminally ill, is it acceptable by HO.. Or do we have to prove by including mediacal reports or death certifiate
3) how abcence are counted as normally when we fly from uk night time and without exit stamp and the entry stamps is from next day as the date changed when we reach that country , does the absence start from the eve of that date or next day whn we reach
Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Few questions naturlisation application

Post by CR001 » Wed Oct 28, 2015 7:27 pm

1. List of approved tests for applications AFTER 5 November is here (click)

2. Should be ok

3. Day of departure and day of arrival are NOT counted as absence. Only count WHOLE days out of the UK.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

RANA-ALI

Re: Few questions naturlisation application

Post by RANA-ALI » Wed Oct 28, 2015 8:29 pm

Thank you for prompt reply
Regarding b1 , i spoke to the trinity college help desk and was told that even if the centre is on the approved list that person still need to pass the exam again as part of home office new security/identity and compliance requiremnts for the test centres
For absence no evidence like medical reports required ?
Thank u again for ur time