ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Biometric Residence Permits

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

KevinGardens
Newly Registered

Biometric Residence Permits

Post by KevinGardens » Fri Oct 30, 2015 4:55 pm

Hi,
I am wondering how long will it take to get a Biometric Residence Permits, I have my old Permanent Residence stamped in my old passport, I would like to get a Biometric Residence Permits.
Does anybody know how long it will take to get it?

Thanks

kevin

mrsocon
Newly Registered

Re: Biometric Residence Permits

Post by mrsocon » Thu Nov 05, 2015 2:02 pm

Hi

I booked a premium appointment at Croydon. The application was approved on the same day and the BRP will be despatched within 3 to 10 working days, or so I was told. On working day 6 now, and still waiting for the card.

siliconegel

Post by siliconegel » Fri Nov 06, 2015 7:54 am

Hi,
I too am waiting for correspondence from Home Office as to when I can go to the post office to do Biometrics. I made a postal application for visa extension 1 month ago and still have not heard anything back. Thanks.

pnlakshmi
Newly Registered

Post by pnlakshmi » Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:59 pm

The time line for NTL seems to take from 3 to 6 months.

Could you guys provide your inputs on what documents you have submitted with your application as i am planning to do mine.

Thanks & regards,