ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Few questions about submissions date

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

digitalrev

Few questions about submissions date

Post by digitalrev » Sat Oct 31, 2015 12:58 am

Dear Experts.
I have few questions regarding application submissions date and contacting Local MP.
I sent my application via royal mail next day special delivery on 1st of May but HO received my application on 5th of May because 2nd and 3rd may was weekend and 4th of may was bank holiday.

As it mentioned in Home office acknowledgement letter, I am not allowed to make any inquiry regarding this application before 6 months from the submissions date. So which submission date HO referring to ? is it the day I sent my application via royal mail or is it the day HO received my application?

I would like to contact with my Local MP, I am tired of waiting, my application is simple and straight forward application; its been almost 6 month, but I haven't heard anything from HO. My question is how do I contact with my local MP? what should I write? is there any examples or templates?

Thanks

lijogrg444

Re: Few questions about submissions date

Post by lijogrg444 » Sat Oct 31, 2015 11:55 am

Th day HO received you application