ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HO sent prepaid special delivery envelope back

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

March_LR14

HO sent prepaid special delivery envelope back

Post by March_LR14 » Sat Oct 31, 2015 4:04 pm

Hi,

I have sent a prepaid special delivery envelope for my decision letter with my application.

I have received a letter from HO today in which they have returned my special delivery envelope. Below is the wording,

Dear Mr *****

Please find enclosed your self addressed special delivery envelope.

As the certificates are issued by a different department i am unable to use this envelope.

Yours Sincerely

Signature
C *****
CT5

Now this letter has made me really confused as i dont know what to make of it?

The letter is dated 30th October received today 31st and it came in a brown envelope with 2nd class postage.

HO do send decisions in prepaid sepcial delivery envelope and i dont understand why my envelope has been sent it back?

Has someone received this kind of letter from HO before? Please help me understand it.

Kind Regards

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: HO sent prepaid special delivery envelope back

Post by CR001 » Sat Oct 31, 2015 4:19 pm

HO do send decisions in prepaid sepcial delivery envelope and i dont understand why my envelope has been sent it back?
No they don't and I don't who told you that they do. Decision letters are sent out 2nd class mail in a brown envelope for everyone.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.