ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Application For Residence card as eea spouse

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

nkunimdi77
Newly Registered

Application For Residence card as eea spouse

Post by nkunimdi77 » Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:42 am

Hello folks,i need your advice am MAY applicant and non eea spouse,11/11/2015 will exactly be six months since HO received my application....i applied through a solicitor,any advice as to what to do next since am getting nervours each day.please your advice is much appreciated thanks.

alex1128
Member of Standing
Mood:
Morocco

Re: Application For Residence card as eea spouse

Post by alex1128 » Tue Nov 03, 2015 12:38 pm

nkunimdi77 wrote:Hello folks,i need your advice am MAY applicant and non eea spouse,11/11/2015 will exactly be six months since HO received my application....i applied through a solicitor,any advice as to what to do next since am getting nervours each day.please your advice is much appreciated thanks.
No need to be nervous just Chillax !
Two options:
1 - You receive you RC before the 6 months deadline is met, and you buy us drinks.
2 - you dont receveive you RC by the 11th of November, then what you need to do is :
a) Call the Home Office to inquire about it .
b) Expect a Home visit from the home office agents.
c) Contact your Local MP this tends to make things move faster in complicated cases. ( you can find
out who is your local MP by inputing your postcode here : http://www.ukpolitical.info/Finder.htm )
d) Ask your solicitor to sned them a letter to inquire about the delay.
Then you will get your RC and buy us a few drinks.
Application sent: 25.06
Biometrics : 10/07 (dated 07/07)
COA: 29/07
Received Questionnaire: 09/11
RC : Refused ( 23/01/2016)
Appeal Filed : 25/01/2016