ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

English language requirement from Nov

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

raomvj

English language requirement from Nov

Post by raomvj » Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:55 am

Hi all,

Can you please answer my question?

I came to the UK in Nov 2009 and got my ILR in October 2014. I provided my original degree, a letter from my University in India stating that my degree was taught in English and print out from PBS calculator along with my ILR application.

Now I am applying Naturalisation and my doubt is for the question 1.22 do I need to select following option and provide above listed documents?

"I met the knowledge of language and life requirement to qualify for settlement on or after 28th October 2013;"

I hope UK NARIC is not required in my case. Please confirm.

Thanks a lot for spending time to answer my question. Apologies if there were same questions already answered in this forum.

Thanks
Rao

saanju9
Member of Standing

Re: English language requirement from Nov

Post by saanju9 » Wed Nov 04, 2015 10:24 am

raomvj wrote:Hi all,

Can you please answer my question?

I came to the UK in Nov 2009 and got my ILR in October 2014. I provided my original degree, a letter from my University in India stating that my degree was taught in English and print out from PBS calculator along with my ILR application.

Now I am applying Naturalisation and my doubt is for the question 1.22 do I need to select following option and provide above listed documents?

"I met the knowledge of language and life requirement to qualify for settlement on or after 28th October 2013;"

I hope UK NARIC is not required in my case. Please confirm.

Thanks a lot for spending time to answer my question. Apologies if there were same questions already answered in this forum.

Thanks
Rao

Looks like you answered your own question