ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Life in UK test in 2012 March

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Tier2visa1980
Newly Registered

Life in UK test in 2012 March

Post by Tier2visa1980 » Fri Nov 06, 2015 2:14 pm

Dear All,

I have completed my Life in UK test in March 2012 and my I.L.R was approved by mid of March 2012 as well.

Currently i am planning to apply for Nationalization for my self and 2 years old daughter in early Jan 2016

Would someone respond to my following queries please

1)based on new rules /application form do i need to re take the Life in UK test?
My masters degree was assessed by NARIC in early 2012 and assessed as equivalent to British Bachelors degree and my masters was taught in English only.

2) For my daughter application do i need to send separate MN (1) application along with my MN (1) applications to local NCS.

Your response would be appreciate

Kind Regards

TheMouseReturns

Re: Life in UK test in 2012 March

Post by TheMouseReturns » Fri Nov 06, 2015 2:22 pm

Tier2visa1980 wrote:1)based on new rules /application form do i need to re take the Life in UK test?
No
Tier2visa1980 wrote:My masters degree was assessed by NARIC in early 2012 and assessed as equivalent to British Bachelors degree and my masters was taught in English only.
Is this part of the Life in the UK question? The English requirement is in addition to the Life in the UK test requirement.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Life in UK test in 2012 March

Post by CR001 » Fri Nov 06, 2015 2:37 pm

2) For my daughter application do i need to send separate MN (1) application along with my MN (1) applications to local NCS.
Adults apply on form AN and children apply on form MN1. Regardless of the age of applicant, EACH applicant has to complete their own form, there is no 'dependent' status for citizenship applications.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.