ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Student Finance

Questions and discussions about claiming benefits while living and working in the UK

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ababerr
Newly Registered

Student Finance

Post by ababerr » Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:21 pm

can anyone tell me that if a british partener take student finance loan uk will affect on spouse visa?????

ababerr
Newly Registered

Re: Student Finance

Post by ababerr » Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:23 pm

ababerr wrote:can anyone tell me that if a british partener take student finance loan uk will affect on spouse visa?????
Plus i have submitted appeal of my wife visa on 10th august, 2015 but till todate didt get anything. uk tribunal gave time to ECO time till 31/12/2015.
can anyone tell me how long ECO will take to reply ???

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Student Finance

Post by CR001 » Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:27 pm

Student finance will not affect spouse visa as it is not a benefit (you have to pay it back) but you do have to meet the income requirements which might be difficult if you are a student.

If ECO has till end of December, you will need to wait for them to do what they do in the time they have been given by the tribunal.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.