ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Date of receipt by UKBA

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

david1955
- thin ice -
United Kingdom

Date of receipt by UKBA

Post by david1955 » Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:11 am

Hi Everyone,

I am a bit confused about Date of receipt by UKBA heading in the naturalization timelines.

Do UKBA notifies you as a receipt that they have recieved you application. Or fellow members using the date of receipt from royal mail tracking.

I submitted my application Via NCS on 9 nov 2015. I am not been given any tracking number. Nor i have received any receipt from UKBA till now

So how do you people get the date of receipt from UKBA?

If UKBA sends you the receipt , is it via email?

Regards

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Date of receipt by UKBA

Post by CR001 » Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:17 am

Most people probably track it through Royal Mail. Suggest you contact NCS as they should have given you something, a paper with it written on or a receipt.

HO don't send a letter of receipt immediately, they send an acknowledge after a couple of week (can be up to 8 weeks).
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

david1955
- thin ice -
United Kingdom

Re: Date of receipt by UKBA

Post by david1955 » Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:28 am

CR001 wrote:Most people probably track it through Royal Mail. Suggest you contact NCS as they should have given you something, a paper with it written on or a receipt.

HO don't send a letter of receipt immediately, they send an acknowledge after a couple of week (can be up to 8 weeks).
Thanks CR001,

I asked the NCS , and they said they send all the applications together, so they cant give a tracking number. they told me to call next day to confirm whether its been posted or not. It was NCS hatfield.

Anyway i will call them to check.