ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 General Extension-COS amendment

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ramv
Newly Registered

Tier 2 General Extension-COS amendment

Post by ramv » Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:03 am

Hi All,

I am in a peculiar situation regarding my tier 2 general extension. I am writing down my case here and any help in providing resolution is much appreciated.

First instance of Tier 2 General.
COS start date: 19th Nov 2012
COS end date: 19th Nov 2015.
Visa Validity: 3rd Dec 2012 to 3rd Dec 2015.

Now I am going for extension with the same sponsor for which COS details are below.
COS Start date: 4th Dec 2015
COS end Date: 3rd Dec 2018

As you can see, I don't have any COS for the period of 14 days(20th Nov 2015 to 3rd Dec 2015), however my current visa is valid for this period.Now I have already submitted my Visa application as per new COS starting and ending dates. Now my question is, Is UKBA challenge my new COS dates as I have 14 days gap with respect to COS? if yes, is it possible to amend the start date and end dates of new COS? If yes, Can I make reflect these new dates in the Visa application that I have already submitted?

PS: I am going for Visa stamping on 19th Nov 2015.

Regards,
Ram.

ramv
Newly Registered

Re: Tier 2 General Extension-COS amendment

Post by ramv » Thu Dec 17, 2015 3:29 pm

All,

I have got my Visa and there was no problem.

Regards,
Ram.

justdopposite

Re: Tier 2 General Extension-COS amendment

Post by justdopposite » Thu Dec 17, 2015 5:20 pm

Congrats. Could you please post the list of documents you submitted for your T2 extension application.

Thanks.