ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR REFUSED URGENT HELP FOR ADMIN REVIEW

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

malik0921
Newly Registered

ILR REFUSED URGENT HELP FOR ADMIN REVIEW

Post by malik0921 » Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:35 am

HI,REQUEST FOR URGENT REPLY
I AM NEW TO THIS FORUM,TODAY I GOT REFUSED MY ILR BECAUSE I WAS OUT OF UK FOR 6 TIME IN LAST 5 YEARS,I APPLIED ILR ON BASIS OF TIER 1 GENERAL,MY ABSENCE WAS NOT SUPPORTED WITH EVIDENCE,AT ONE OCCASION I WAS OUT OF UK FOR 83 DAYS AND OTHER OCCASION 53 DAYS,AND REST OF ALL OTHER 4 TIMES I WAS OUT FOR 28 DAYS
CASEWORKER REFUSED ILR BECAUSE I DID NOT PROVIDE EVIDENCE FOR 83 DAYS AND 53 DAYS,MY TOTAL DAYS OUT OF UK ARE 220 DAYS IN FIVE YEARS,WHAT ARE THE CHANCES IN ADMIN REVIEW,BECAUSE I HAVE 14 DAYS TO DO.
REGARDS

rahul656
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: ILR REFUSED URGENT HELP FOR ADMIN REVIEW

Post by rahul656 » Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:15 am

Which PEO did you apply? Did they ask you to submit evidence or just refused it?

raju4u

Post by raju4u » Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:26 am

malik0921 wrote:HI,REQUEST FOR URGENT REPLY
I AM NEW TO THIS FORUM,TODAY I GOT REFUSED MY ILR BECAUSE I WAS OUT OF UK FOR 6 TIME IN LAST 5 YEARS,I APPLIED ILR ON BASIS OF TIER 1 GENERAL,MY ABSENCE WAS NOT SUPPORTED WITH EVIDENCE,AT ONE OCCASION I WAS OUT OF UK FOR 83 DAYS AND OTHER OCCASION 53 DAYS,AND REST OF ALL OTHER 4 TIMES I WAS OUT FOR 28 DAYS
CASEWORKER REFUSED ILR BECAUSE I DID NOT PROVIDE EVIDENCE FOR 83 DAYS AND 53 DAYS,MY TOTAL DAYS OUT OF UK ARE 220 DAYS IN FIVE YEARS,WHAT ARE THE CHANCES IN ADMIN REVIEW,BECAUSE I HAVE 14 DAYS TO DO.
REGARDS
Were you out of the country for more than 180 days in a single year? Count backward and mention ur days out.

malik0921
Newly Registered

Post by malik0921 » Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:28 am

I APPLIED BY POST ,THEY DIDNOT ASK FOR EVIDENCE,SIMPLY REFUSEDPLEASE ADVICE AND WHAT ARE THE CHANCES IN REVIEW,CAN I APPLY FRESH CASE AS I HAVE LEAVE TO REMAIN TILL NEXT YEAR

vinny

Post by vinny » Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:32 am

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

malik0921
Newly Registered

Post by malik0921 » Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:32 am

I STAYED OUTSIDE FOR 220 DAYS IN FIVE YEARS I STAYED LESS THAN 90 DAYS IN ONE SINGLE YEAR

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:33 am

The absence was very excessive. What was it for?

You exceed by 40 days, without a proper explanation, how could you construct a decent review.

Why not check all dots and Crosses are in right place before applying . These application fees are huge and it makes no sense giving it to UKVI like that.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

malik0921
Newly Registered

Post by malik0921 » Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:35 am

THANKS VINNY,WHAT ARE THE CHANCES IN ADMIN REVIEW PLEASE ADVISE OR CAN I APPLY FRESH APPLICATION,REGARDS

malik0921
Newly Registered

Post by malik0921 » Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:40 am

IT MEANS IN 5 YEARS I CAN ONLY STAY 180 DAYS OUTSIDE UK,IF IT IS RIGHT THAN WHY THEY MENTION IN 245AAA IMMIGRATION RULES THAT ONE CAN STAY OUTSIDE UK NOT MORE THAN 180 DAYS IN A SINGLE YEAR?PLEASE EXPLAIN

malik0921
Newly Registered

Post by malik0921 » Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:43 am

AS IT IS URGENT IF SOMEONE CAN GIVE ME CONTACT NO SO I CAN EXPLAIN MY CASE ,AS IT IS URGENT REGARDS

vinny

Post by vinny » Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:46 am

vinny wrote:Please don't shout.
AR will most likely fail because of AR2.4, unless they accept that evidential flexibility should have been engaged.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:54 am

OP'S 245AAA argument does not seem to be unfounded.

It will be interesting to know what was the exact basis of the refusal as 245AA seem to apply to his case.

vinny

Post by vinny » Sun Nov 15, 2015 2:02 am

Yes. Refusal may be unlawful because of Pankina and Alvi.

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Sun Nov 15, 2015 2:08 am

Precisely , Alvi and Pankina.

I don't even know why I rely on these guidance and why they are so at variance with the rules.
One would have thought the government will issue a guidance that is consistent with 245AAA, that was laid before parliament.

I give up. Can't take this any longer.

malik0921
Newly Registered

Post by malik0921 » Sun Nov 15, 2015 2:09 am

DECISION SUMMARY,
YOUR APPLICATION REFUSED UNDER 245DC OF IMMIGRATION RULES AS IT IS CONSIDERED YOU HAVE FAILED TO MEET PARAGHRAPH 245CD(C)(D) WITH REFERENCE TO 245AAA OF IMMIGRATION RULE,
REASON FOR DECISION,
you were outside of the uk for 80 days and 50 days and have failed to provide evidence tht u were outside the uk for serious or compelling reasonsthus not satisfied tht u have spent continuos period of 5 years lawfully in the uk,
please note i have stayed outside uk for 4 other occasions for 28 days each but they didnot ask evidence for those trips,my question is why they only need evidence for 2 visits which they mentioned,because stay is not over as it mentioned in rules 180 days i single year
regards

vinny

Post by vinny » Sun Nov 15, 2015 2:21 am

Unfortunately,
245CD-SD wrote:The specified documents referred to in paragraph 245CD(j) are:
(a) For periods where the applicant was in employment in the UK, a letter from the employer detailing the purpose and period of absences in connection with the employment, including periods of annual leave.
(b) For periods where the applicant was self-employed or in business in the UK, or looking for work or setting up in business in the UK, a personal letter from the applicant detailing the purpose and period of absences in relation to those activities.
(c) A personal letter from the applicant which includes full details of the reason for the absences and all original supporting documents in relation to those reasons - e.g. medical certificates, birth/death certificates, information about the reasons which led to the absence from the UK.

malik0921
Newly Registered

Post by malik0921 » Sun Nov 15, 2015 2:27 am

So it means no chance in admin review please advise me what is best option for me.if i apply fresh case with evidence of absence .will they consider it.or first go for admin review and then apply fresh case.because my leave will expire in june ext year.and if i dont go for admin review how long they will take to send my documents back thanks

vinny

Post by vinny » Sun Nov 15, 2015 2:47 am

Obie, you were correct in your first post.
245CD wrote:(j) The applicant must provide the specified documents in paragraph 245CD-SD to evidence the reason for the absences set out in paragraph 245AAA, unless the applicant meets the conditions in (f)(i)-(iii) above.
245AAA wrote:(c) Except for periods where the applicant had leave as a Tier 1(Investor) Migrant, a Tier 1(Entrepreneur) Migrant, a Tier 1(Exceptional Talent) Migrant or a highly skilled migrant, any absences from the UK during the five years must have been for a purpose that is consistent with the applicant’s basis of stay here, including paid annual leave, or for serious or compelling reasons.
I was probably wrong. Sorry!

malik0921
Newly Registered

Post by malik0921 » Sun Nov 15, 2015 3:05 am

Thanks for reply obie and vinne.my absence was for marriage and child birth..if i explain this in review.will they consider it or not.you are rite obie.i wasted huge amount of money.cant afford to pay again and again.first review than if needed fresh case fee.so please help me.will b grateful for your valuable advise

malik0921
Newly Registered

Post by malik0921 » Sun Nov 15, 2015 3:14 am

Please obie and vinne can i have ur emails because i want to discuss my case in details.my email is
Regards

ilrvisanow

Post by ilrvisanow » Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:17 am

malik0921 wrote:IT MEANS IN 5 YEARS I CAN ONLY STAY 180 DAYS OUTSIDE UK,IF IT IS RIGHT THAN WHY THEY MENTION IN 245AAA IMMIGRATION RULES THAT ONE CAN STAY OUTSIDE UK NOT MORE THAN 180 DAYS IN A SINGLE YEAR?PLEASE EXPLAIN
Important question:
Did you write you covering letter in ALL CAPITAL like here? No wonder you GOT REFUSED FOR USING ALL CAPS.

malik0921
Newly Registered

Post by malik0921 » Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:47 pm

IMP ANS.
FOR UR KNOWLEDGE COVERING LETTER IS NOT MANDATORY.AND IF U R UNDERSTANDING EVERYTHING.THAN BE A MAN AND GIVE ME POSITIVE REPLY IF U HAVE KNOWLEDGE.AND IF U DONT THAN KEEP UR LOW LEVEL TO URSELF.SMALL PPLZ ALWAYS WRITE IN SMALL LETTERS
REGARDS

ilrvisanow

Post by ilrvisanow » Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:37 pm

Malik:
Small people write in small letters.

Making it big people write in Caps.

Are you claiming any points for English language as i have doubts on how will you claim that when you can only SHOUT and write in CAPS.

ilrvisanow

Post by ilrvisanow » Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:40 pm

malik0921 wrote:IMP ANS.
FOR UR KNOWLEDGE COVERING LETTER IS NOT MANDATORY.AND IF U R UNDERSTANDING EVERYTHING.THAN BE A MAN AND GIVE ME POSITIVE REPLY IF U HAVE KNOWLEDGE.AND IF U DONT THAN KEEP UR LOW LEVEL TO URSELF.SMALL PPLZ ALWAYS WRITE IN SMALL LETTERS
REGARDS
Thanks for informing me that covering letter is not a mandatory requirement. If you are such an expert how come you are asking for advice here?

It just helps. Like writing like a normal human being. Are you claiming for English points for a degree you did in one of bogus colleges?

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Sun Nov 15, 2015 2:44 pm

I will strongly advise that you refrain from this conduct, otherwise I will not hesitate to discontinue your membership of this forum and block your Internet providers address.

We are required to show courtesy to each other and show a bit of basic human empathy . Your post does not demonstrate both.

I accept OP should not use block letters in replying, but your response to this was totally unwarranted.

I implore you to desist from this conduct forthwith .