ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

visa for sister in law

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

kumarana

visa for sister in law

Post by kumarana » Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:54 am

Hi

Myself and wife are british (naturalization).My wife delivery date is on february and i am trying to
bring sister in law for a month.

I was wondering in the visa application should she mention that is coming to take care of child and mother or
just visiting.

i am self employed ,so i dont have any pay slips,what other documents can i provide

i know it is difficult to get visit visa for sister in law(mother is too old to travel) however in law has travelled
to america this year as part of her job ,and she has 10 year american visa as well(hope this helps)

please advice

kumarana

Re: visa for sister in law

Post by kumarana » Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:05 am

any one please

vinny

Re: visa for sister in law

Post by vinny » Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:13 am

Visit[/url] > [url=https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/visit-guidance]Guidance wrote:Where a family member is coming to look after a child in the UK, this is permitted provided it is for a short visit and does not amount to the relative being employed as a child-minder. You must be satisfied that the visit is of a short duration and the relative is a genuine visitor.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.