ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UK BILLING PROOF COMPULSORY FOR THE EEA2?

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

kunfayakun
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

UK BILLING PROOF COMPULSORY FOR THE EEA2?

Post by kunfayakun » Thu Nov 19, 2015 3:54 am

Hello Guys,

I am planning to apply for the EEA2 and I have little query about the UK home address/ billing proof, I am not quite sure if it's compulsory for the EEA2 application?! because we will be using our documents what we used for the EU1 in Ireland, also would that be okay if we use our parents home address when making our application until we find a house for us to settle?!

Please kindly share your experience and I would highly appreciate it.
Thanks.
Stay blessed
Kunfayakun

Imshzd

Re: UK BILLING PROOF COMPULSORY FOR THE EEA2?

Post by Imshzd » Thu Nov 19, 2015 1:18 pm

kunfayakun wrote:Hello Guys,

I am planning to apply for the EEA2 and I have little query about the UK home address/ billing proof, I am not quite sure if it's compulsory for the EEA2 application?! because we will be using our documents what we used for the EU1 in Ireland, also would that be okay if we use our parents home address when making our application until we find a house for us to settle?!

Please kindly share your experience and I would highly appreciate it.
Thanks.
What you used in Ireland for EU1 is a history
For EEA2 you are require to sent fresh documents to establish your current situation
If you are residing with parents in the UK then a letter from your parents is alone not good enough
If you don't have bills then fine but atleast you have to attach most recent bank statements to show your presence in the UK.

kunfayakun
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by kunfayakun » Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:06 pm

Thanks very much for your reply Imshzd,

Basically we are using surinder singh route to UK from Ireland, so living with parents only temporally (couple of months) until we find a house, like you said we can get bank statements but what if we get house after we made our application? Should we write to UKBA regarding the changes in our residence address? or not?
Stay blessed
Kunfayakun

adedayoh

Post by adedayoh » Fri Nov 20, 2015 12:03 pm

hi,
since you are using ss route, u don't need proof of address for UK, you obviously need to fill in an address where correspondence can be sent.
if you got the family permit before moving back, that makes it even better, send them the same doc u used for the family permit such as

proof of British citizens activities in the eu state, in my husband case I sent my employment, 10 months worth of payslip, Irish tax certificate, bank statement

I also sent my husbands proof of employment and tax letter, pictures etc.

most of documents u need for the form will be doc accumulated while you n ur spouse lived in the member state

hope this helps

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Fri Nov 20, 2015 12:49 pm

adedayoh wrote:hi,
since you are using ss route, u don't need proof of address for UK, you obviously need to fill in an address where correspondence can be sent.
if you got the family permit before moving back, that makes it even better, send them the same doc u used for the family permit such as

proof of British citizens activities in the eu state, in my husband case I sent my employment, 10 months worth of payslip, Irish tax certificate, bank statement

most of documents u need for the form will be doc accumulated while you n ur spouse lived in the member state

hope this helps
I don't agree with this. The previous poster was perfectly correct.

The essence of Surinder Singh is not only the fact that the British Citizen exercised treaty rights in another state, buy also the fact that he or she has now returned and exercising rights of residence in his or her home country.

In those circumstances it cannot be right that evidence of Residence in Ireland alone will suffice . That will make no sense whatsoever.

I accept this may be possible in regards to an EEA family permit application , but it is not for Residence Card.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

kunfayakun
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by kunfayakun » Fri Nov 20, 2015 9:59 pm

Obie wrote:
adedayoh wrote:hi,

hope this helps
I don't agree with this. The previous poster was perfectly correct.

The essence of Surinder Singh is not only the fact that the British Citizen exercised treaty rights in another state, buy also the fact that he or she has now returned and exercising rights of residence in his or her home country.

In those circumstances it cannot be right that evidence of Residence in Ireland alone will suffice . That will make no sense whatsoever.

I accept this may be possible in regards to an EEA family permit application , but it is not for Residence Card.
Thanks Adedayoh and Obie

Thanks very much obie for telling me about the evidence of our presence in our home country :o I never know about this, So can you please tell me what what documents should we include to show the current situation in UK?
Stay blessed
Kunfayakun

kunfayakun
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by kunfayakun » Sat Nov 21, 2015 9:14 pm

Guys I check the guidelines for the EEA2 section 9 and it says "if we are applying under SS route we are not required to provide anything about UK current activities or other residence documents, it requires proof of EU citizens activities in the member state before return home, proof that your spouse lived there with you.
Thanks again for your for your advice.
Stay blessed
Kunfayakun