ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Got the HSMP

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

pills
Newly Registered

Got the HSMP

Post by pills » Fri Oct 08, 2004 1:30 pm

Hi there,

Wanted to give you an update on my brother's application(Ref: 163xx) for HSMP which was made on 7th April..They came back on 26/8 and asked for some clarifications re references, which he provided within 2 weeks (which they could not locate initially altho it was a Royal Mail special delivery which had been signed off) post which they took around 2 weeks to revert with an email saying a decision has been reached and he could arrange for a courier to collect the documents.

My brother called them up to check on the decision but they would not say. Since I am based in the UK I tried getting DHL to do a collection and can safely advise anyone in the same situation not to bother. The HSMP team will not sign for anything and there is typically a waste of time in just going thru this process. I really do not understand how this courier collection works and frankly think that the HSMP team should not volunteer to have documents collected back by courier.

Anyway, the long and short of it is that my brother got his approval from HSMP UK,and has got his visa stamped as well in India so he will now arrive next week.. So April 7th to October 7th for completing the process- precisely six months!

Thanks to the forum for providing answers to my urgent query sometime back re a references issue.

best of luck all...

pills