ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(M) Application 7.3C

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

coco__nutty

FLR(M) Application 7.3C

Post by coco__nutty » Mon Nov 23, 2015 5:58 pm

Hello,

I am currently filling out the application form and unsure regarding section 7.3C.

It appears to be mandatory to complete, but do I have to, if the income from salaried employment already covers the threshold?

There's no problem completing this section, but just as I thought I was all ready to send the pack away once the form is completed, I am now thinking - we rent out a property, if I mention it here as a source of income, what else do I need to provide (bank statements showing rent payments? Mortgage statements?)
Or is filling out the numbers/information here enough. We will not be relying on this income to meet the threshold, as the amount I earn, even before adding my husband's wages, is double the minimum requirement.

Thanks in advance!

michali
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Re: FLR(M) Application 7.3C

Post by michali » Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:32 am

As far as I know you do not have to fill in 7.3c if you are meeting the financial requirement by other means, in your case, with salary. In fact, it can cause confusion if you include other financial information.