ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Pls Decision Made on ROR But i dont know outcome

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Favour100

Pls Decision Made on ROR But i dont know outcome

Post by Favour100 » Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:10 pm

Please help me, i received a call from a lady this morning, she told me a decision has been made on my case but she can tell me the outcome of my case,

Please i am so worried because i submitted an expired passport for ROR, when i applied, the reason i provide the passport is because my embassy did not issue me any new passport,

Please help what can i do if refused, if appeal, what ground can i win it, please i am begging you to help out here
Seek You Shall Find, Ask you shall Be Given, Knock The Doors Shall be Open For You... Said The Lord God Almighty

askmeplz82
Diamond Member

Re: Pls Decision Made on ROR But i dont know outcome

Post by askmeplz82 » Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:32 pm

i am not sure if they will issue you new eea2 without a valid passport.

http://www.immigrationboards.com/eea-ro ... 99655.html
UK Student Visa : 04/2004 - 09/2009
EEA Residence Card : 07/2010 - 7/2015
EU Settled Status: Confirmed on 16th July 2019
Naturalisation : Confirmed on 02nd Oct 2020
Passport Approval : 21st Feb 2021

Favour100

Post by Favour100 » Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:48 pm

askmeplz82 wrote:i am not sure if they will issue you new eea2 without a valid passport.

http://www.immigrationboards.com/eea-ro ... 99655.html

Thanks askmeplz82 for quick reply, but what can i do now pls, i submitted my full uk drivers licence as well, but i dont think that will be enough, can i appeal if refused, i cant get new passport in my country embassy, so worried, guys pls help me
Seek You Shall Find, Ask you shall Be Given, Knock The Doors Shall be Open For You... Said The Lord God Almighty

Favour100

I Need Ur Help Pls Gurus, Moderators, Members

Post by Favour100 » Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:59 am

Please Guys, Olapounds help me, my application for ROR has just been refused with a right of appeal and i received the envelope back yesterday dated on the 4th February 2014,
The Reason for Refusal is .....

(1) I did not provide a valid national passport or identity card or any other documents as evidence of my identity, and my passport was retained with RC still valid inside

Please when i sent my application in November 30th 2013, I provide all necessary documents, my old passport but my RC still valid inside and with Full UK drivers licence,

Pls help me guys i don't know how to go about it bcos i submitted a prove of identity like my Full Uk driving licence and there is no way of renewing passport without presenting the old one to the embassy

Thanks for your help soon

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:48 pm

That is not a justified reason for refusing you the right to retain your residence. You have a passport, which has been seen and verified.

It is settled law that expired passport is not a justified reason for refusing right of residency or expelling someone.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

Favour100

Post by Favour100 » Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:12 pm

Thanks Obie and God bless you, i will take the appeal letter to a lawyer tomorow afternoon, and i am ready to submit more evidence of my identity, my birth certificate, my country drivers licence, i dont think she (caseworker) saw my uk drivers licence because it was hidden amongs the documents that was returned,

Thanks my beloved brother and God bless you

askmeplz82
Diamond Member

Post by askmeplz82 » Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:32 am

I am confused " there is no way of renewing passport without presenting the old one to the embassy "

why you didn't apply for a new passport before sending the application ?
UK Student Visa : 04/2004 - 09/2009
EEA Residence Card : 07/2010 - 7/2015
EU Settled Status: Confirmed on 16th July 2019
Naturalisation : Confirmed on 02nd Oct 2020
Passport Approval : 21st Feb 2021

Favour100

Appicat Waiting Is Killing, Any Opinion please share Ur View

Post by Favour100 » Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:05 am

Please help, the waiting is killing, does anyone have any ideal whats going on with HO, why the delay?? Please share your ideal

I applied for PR in 16/5/2015
Biometric 01/6/2015
COA Dated 9/6/2015

Up till this hour i have not heard anything from HO, the application is more than six months and nearly 2 weeks now.
I applied for Pr in completion of my 5 years in total thats include time spent as an EEA family member and time spent on retained right of residents,

I retained my right of residents in july 2014, though it was previously refused for not providing a valid passport but was later issued to me after providing a valid one with a new application and was issued in july 2014.

Please is anyone waiting from May :roll: ????? Please share your thought i beg of you

Thank you

bishwo1981
Newly Registered

Re: Appicat Waiting Is Killing, Any Opinion please share Ur

Post by bishwo1981 » Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:59 pm

I am waiting too since 1st week of may matey. don't panic, I know it is easy to say but there is not much we can do. just wait till end of this month. good luck to you and myself.

Favour100

PR Refused, Please Guide Me

Post by Favour100 » Sat Nov 28, 2015 10:49 am

Please i need some help as my PR has been refused, i got a letter this morning the reason for refusal was i did not provide my ex partner treaty right for five years,

We have only spent 4 years together in marriage, we both work before divorce and i am still currently working as full time till present.

I have retained my right of residence in 2014 and i did provide the same documents i submitted when i apply for a retained right of residence, my ex partner treaty right for 4 years thats from 2009 to 2013,

I dont understand the bloke that refused this app, he might be upset or angry when dealing with the application, because it took nearly 7 months

there is a right of Appeal

Please advice, any solicitor around, any guru that can help??? Please

Obie
Ireland

Re: PR Refused, Please Guide Me

Post by Obie » Sat Nov 28, 2015 12:47 pm

Did you not adhere to the advise I gave you last time?

Favour100

Post by Favour100 » Sat Nov 28, 2015 2:21 pm

I did adhere to the advice, and i was issued a new retained right of residence in 2014, i am so surprise they asking for a total treaty right of 5 years and also proof to show that i am working as well after i have retained my right of residence,

I provided the treaty right of my ex partner from 2009 to november 2013 and divorce was finalised on the 18th of november 2013, bank statement showing money coming from customers as self employed and also payslips and p60 for the year when she was employed. NI payed from 2009 till 2013 december.

Please Obie Sir guide on what to do next

Thank you so much for your time

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Sat Nov 28, 2015 2:26 pm

You will need to appeal.

Favour100

Post by Favour100 » Sat Nov 28, 2015 2:39 pm

Obie wrote:You will need to appeal.

Okay please can i as well send in a new application or reconsideration while i appeal??

Please

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Sat Nov 28, 2015 2:41 pm

You may do so.

Favour100

Post by Favour100 » Sat Nov 28, 2015 2:47 pm

Obie wrote:You may do so.
You mean i can re apply or reconsideration while appeal process is going on??
please which of these two should i do while i appeal

please thank you for your time

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Sat Nov 28, 2015 2:49 pm

In law, you are not precluded from doing either or both of those options.

Carling40
Australia

Post by Carling40 » Sun Nov 29, 2015 2:43 pm

Hi Favour100
Am astonished you have been refused for "not providing your evidence of your ex treaty rights for 5 years" when you retained your right after year 4 and from what you said here you "I provided the treaty right of my ex partner from 2009 to november 2013 and divorce was finalised on the 18th of november 2013"
So you have in essence fulfilled 4+1 i.e time spent as a family member who has retained rights and carries on as a worker as if they were a EEA national.
I agree with Obie, there clearly was an error by the caseworker, your next steps would depend on the timescales for reconsideration or appeal.
Best wishes

Favour100

Post by Favour100 » Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:39 pm

Carling40 wrote:Hi Favour100
Am astonished you have been refused for "not providing your evidence of your ex treaty rights for 5 years" when you retained your right after year 4 and from what you said here you "I provided the treaty right of my ex partner from 2009 to november 2013 and divorce was finalised on the 18th of november 2013"
So you have in essence fulfilled 4+1 i.e time spent as a family member who has retained rights and carries on as a worker as if they were a EEA national.
I agree with Obie, there clearly was an error by the caseworker, your next steps would depend on the timescales for reconsideration or appeal.
Best wishes

Thanks mate, so disaapointing i provided my spouse documents till the date of divorce, the only thing i did not add was her ban k statement, and also the application form i used was April (EEA PR) 2015 version and it says on page 101 and 111 that if i have been previousely issued a retained right of residence following a divorce with my ex ispouse, i do not need to provide further documents but they reserve the right to ask for more documents if need.

Anyway i put my confidence in God i know for sure God will not dissappoint me, and also looking forward to appeal and send reconsideration as well

Cheers