ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Paid IHS for Fiance Visa now asking again for Spouse visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

kamishy
Newly Registered

Paid IHS for Fiance Visa now asking again for Spouse visa

Post by kamishy » Wed Dec 02, 2015 6:09 pm

Hi there.

As part of my 6 month fiancee visa application we paid £600 for IHS this value includes the payment for the 6 month and aditional 2 years, now to ask for a new appointment to get the spouse visa, the web site ask us to pay again £500 correspondent to the spouse visa, we would like to know if anyone else have received the refund for double payment, and how much time that took.

We are very worried, we have not £500 to loose just because the website change.

Thanks for your answers.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Paid IHS for Fiance Visa now asking again for Spouse vis

Post by CR001 » Wed Dec 02, 2015 6:14 pm

You must have selected something incorrectly when applying for the fiance visa as IHS is not payable for this visa. You should request a refund, see this link (click)

You will have to pay it again for the FLR(M) application, otherwise your application won't be accepted, while you wait for the refund process.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.