ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Set O form - Dependent Applying separately

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

jndahmad
Newly Registered

Set O form - Dependent Applying separately

Post by jndahmad » Wed Dec 02, 2015 7:06 pm

Hi

I got ILR and applying for my wife's ILR, She entered UK in 0/03/2011 as Tier 1 general dependent. 2 years rule applies. I am using Set (O) form having following questions.

1. In Section 1, I am putting my details or Wife's details?
2. In section 2, am I doing my wife;s detail again?
3. In section 6 (Immigration history) it says 6.1 When did you (the main applicant) first enter the UK?. I am main applicant so putting my immigration history?

quick reply will be appreciated.

Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Set O form - Dependent Applying separately

Post by CR001 » Wed Dec 02, 2015 7:10 pm

If your wife is applying on her own, she applies as if she is the main applicant.

Did you get ILR based on Tier 1 G 5 years residence?

Also, please stop posting the exact same question multiple times in other peoples threads and in different forums. Multiple Posts (click), you only need to post once and wait for a response.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.