ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Calculating Dividends for ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

raju4u

Calculating Dividends for ILR

Post by raju4u » Thu Dec 03, 2015 10:43 pm

Hi there,

I was just wondering that how do you calculate the dividends. I have been to my accountant and he calculated total dividends/0.9 is it correct way to calculate? For example my salary+dividends are: £32,800 in total for 12 months, and when i make it 32800/0.9= 36,444. which is the figure i need for the my threshold. It could be an accountancy term but would like the second opinion as well. thanks

jibri
BANNED

Re: Calculating Dividends for ILR

Post by jibri » Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:20 pm

When you take dividends the amount is net dividends, when it comes to calculate the dividends issued to you it should be gross so if you receive £1,000 you actually received £1,111. its same like you receive net salary after tax but your actual salary is your gross before tax