ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Still in UK got H1 will there be any issue

USA immigration, green card questions:
Employment based Green Cards | H-1B visas | Family based Visas | Citizenship

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

chanduck
Newly Registered

Still in UK got H1 will there be any issue

Post by chanduck » Fri Oct 19, 2007 11:01 am

Hi all , i need an advice , am in UK on hsmp and working for One of the Top media company. i have h1 b visa which has been issued ioin July 2006 , valid for 3 ers , i haven't been to USA and am planning to go in JAN will there gone be a issue.

thanks

archigabe

Post by archigabe » Fri Oct 19, 2007 11:52 am

It probably depends on when the company that hired you wants you to start work for them.

mcendless
Newly Registered

Post by mcendless » Sun Oct 21, 2007 9:38 pm

I got my first h1b in feb 2001 and entered in Nov same year with no problems. The employer was the same who petitioned my visa. In your case the interval is longer but as long as the employer is same i don't think there's going to be any problem.

Just curious, aside from personal cirumstances, why would someone already on HSMP want to go to the US on h1b? I hope you aware of all the restrictions you will face with h1b status in the US...