ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 General Extension Mandatory Document List

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Anamik

Tier 2 General Extension Mandatory Document List

Post by Anamik » Sat Dec 05, 2015 11:34 pm

Hi Everyone,
  • 1. My Tier 2 G extension is due in next week and want to know list of all mandatory documents.
  • 2. Is it mandatory to submit last three months bank statements??.
  • 3. If it is mandatory to submit last three months bank statements then can I use statement printed in a branch(Note: It is Not on a letter head but has a bank stamp on each page with date)?? (Period: Sept to Dec 15) .

• 4. I also have some bank statements on a letter heads covering partial period of last 3 months. Latest one in that is for period of 1-10 Nov. Can I attach those with branch printed copy?? Is that good enough??
Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.
Many Thanks,
Anamik

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Re: Tier 2 General Extension Mandatory Document List

Post by geriatrix » Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:41 am

Life isn't fair, but you can be!

Anamik

Post by Anamik » Sun Dec 06, 2015 4:26 pm

sushdmehta wrote:Read the Tier 2 policy guidance.
Hi sushdmehta, It will be more helpful if you answer with point rather than asking to read guidance. I had went through the Guidance and what I understand documents list will be

1. Passport
2. Current Biometric Card
3. 2 photos
4. 50 points for Attributes: (No document required) COS number supplied by sponsor to write in an application
5. 10 Points English Language: (No document required) You will be awarded 10 points for English language where you have met the English language requirement in a previous grant of leave. (Tier 2 in my case)
6. 10 Points for Maintenance: (No document required) You will be awarded 10 points if:
 you currently have entry clearance, leave to enter, or leave to remain as a Tier 2 skilled worker

Please let me know whether I am correct or wrong??
Thanks,
Anamik

Anamik

Post by Anamik » Tue Dec 08, 2015 8:30 pm

Can anyone answer please? especially from Admin/Guru team
Anamik wrote:
sushdmehta wrote:Read the Tier 2 policy guidance.
Hi sushdmehta, It will be more helpful if you answer with point rather than asking to read guidance. I had went through the Guidance and what I understand documents list will be

1. Passport
2. Current Biometric Card
3. 2 photos
4. 50 points for Attributes: (No document required) COS number supplied by sponsor to write in an application
5. 10 Points English Language: (No document required) You will be awarded 10 points for English language where you have met the English language requirement in a previous grant of leave. (Tier 2 in my case)
6. 10 Points for Maintenance: (No document required) You will be awarded 10 points if:
 you currently have entry clearance, leave to enter, or leave to remain as a Tier 2 skilled worker

Please let me know whether I am correct or wrong??
Thanks,
Anamik

mushroommushroom
Newly Registered

Post by mushroommushroom » Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:42 am

I'd like to know this as well - can someone please confirm?!