ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

IHS Help needed ---- Urgent -----

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

M. Syed

IHS Help needed ---- Urgent -----

Post by M. Syed » Sun Dec 06, 2015 5:49 pm

Hi all,

I am ready to apply for my Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) extension in two weeks time & was about to pay the health surcharge for myself & my two dependents. I read it says you need to pay £200.00 per year & since it is going to be my extension for two years so I should be paying £200.00 per person but online it is coming as £600 per person (£1800 in total for all 3 of us).

Could you please clarify this & help me save some money if I could ? Any refund applicable or how would it go ?

Many thanks,

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: IHS Help needed ---- Urgent -----

Post by Casa » Sun Dec 06, 2015 6:07 pm

You may have chosen the wrong category, but I'll leave another member to reply who may have personal experience. The total amount should be £400 x 3 = £1200
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

irana2015

Post by irana2015 » Sun Dec 06, 2015 6:40 pm

Hi,

Just to clear this confusion as you are applying for 2 years extension and you should be technically paying 200 x 2= 400 per person but there is no option to select tier 1 entrepreneur extension so they are getting same amount for extensions as well.

In this case you will have to pay 200 x 3 = 600 per person as my friend submitted his extension 2 months ago and he did the same thing. They will refund you the rest of the money as soon as you will be issued a visa.

Hope this helps.

Regards
IR

M. Syed

Post by M. Syed » Sun Dec 06, 2015 8:18 pm

Dear Both,

Thanks alot for your timely reply. I did choose the right option & Under such circumstances I am going to pay £600 per person & then the time will tell. It is always a better option to pay more than less to be on safe side.

Thanking again,

Syed

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Sun Dec 06, 2015 8:26 pm

At least you'll have contributed generously to the Home Office Christmas party! :roll: Look forward to the refund!
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Legal83

Post by Legal83 » Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:11 pm

Yes, system should charge you £400 for 2 years bcz you will get 2 years visa, but there isn't option, so pay now then email them to give you a refund of £200 on each applicant.

Irfanmz

Post by Irfanmz » Mon Dec 07, 2015 8:12 am

Dear I had the same issue , but they charge you extra money and since there is not any option for extension. once your visa will be approved they will issue you refund automatically.

diamond07
Newly Registered

Post by diamond07 » Fri Dec 11, 2015 8:34 pm

If your child is born here and you have not put that child into visa before, then do not need to apply for your child.

You can apply after getting visa.
Otherwise, you will have to pay full.
M. Syed wrote:Hi all,

I am ready to apply for my Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) extension in two weeks time & was about to pay the health surcharge for myself & my two dependents. I read it says you need to pay £200.00 per year & since it is going to be my extension for two years so I should be paying £200.00 per person but online it is coming as £600 per person (£1800 in total for all 3 of us).

Could you please clarify this & help me save some money if I could ? Any refund applicable or how would it go ?

Many thanks,

M. Syed

3 important questions for extension

Post by M. Syed » Fri Dec 18, 2015 5:52 pm

Dear Members,

I have had all my documents ready but could you please answer me following which will be very helpful for me.

1) Director loan agreement needs to be through solicitor or can i do it on company letter head with two signatures of mine, as lender & borrower ?

2) I have invested £62k (i drew £12K for my own salary so even if they disregard this salary as loan then the balance is still £50K). The closing balance is around 25K & hence the director's loan is not fully used but invested in full. Is there any complications ?

3) Do i submit all three years accounts ? (2 years HMRC submitted accounts & one year management accounts) or only the third year's management accounts are satisfactory ?

Please your reply will be much appreciated & undoubtedly very very helpful for me.

Many thanks
Syed

M. Syed

Company Filing History Page

Post by M. Syed » Sat Dec 19, 2015 9:25 pm

Dear All,

A Small question but quite confusing for me. Can someone help me in getting the company's filing history page ??? The guidelines say you need to pay for this but can someone help me on this ?

Many thanks

Shaekakarim
India

Post by Shaekakarim » Thu Dec 24, 2015 12:42 pm

Hii
Dont worry about £600. They will refund u once the case worker take ur application . I also paid £1800 as i had 2 dependent. They refund my money after 1 month of my application. And im now waiting for my result.

Thanx