ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Usterbank/AIB/BOI E-Statements

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

DingDong

Usterbank/AIB/BOI E-Statements

Post by DingDong » Mon Dec 07, 2015 7:48 am

Hello Fellow members,

I am aware this question has came up a few times on this forum that whether we can you use the e-statements when applying for a visa application.

Can anyone please share there real life experience if they were being successful & had no issues when they attached there e-statements along with there visa application, from my own past experience as I have to order the original bank statements to apply for my mum's visa application.So just wondering kindly can someone please share your experience if you have already done this with success, as there are already suggestions floating around in the below thread but I would like some sort of confirmation in a form of real life experience that whether the e-statements will going to work or not.

http://www.immigrationboards.com/irelan ... 78933.html

http://www.immigrationboards.com/irelan ... nt#p707531

Thanks
Hamza

mCGIW

Re: Usterbank/AIB/BOI E-Statements

Post by mCGIW » Tue Dec 08, 2015 5:25 pm

You can use the e-statements. But if you are bit worried about its acceptance, you can go to the respective bank and get a stamp on it to make yourself more confident.

catch_hunter

Post by catch_hunter » Tue Dec 22, 2015 5:24 pm

e-Statement print out from online banking is absolutely fine. Have tried it many times and it always works. Just ensure you give the latest statements (last 6 months).

kunfayakun
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by kunfayakun » Tue Dec 22, 2015 10:49 pm

I have been advices to get stamped by the bank if we are going to us the e-statement :)
Stay blessed
Kunfayakun