ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Premium Service

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sanjog
Newly Registered

ILR Premium Service

Post by sanjog » Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:00 am

Hello. I used premium service to apply for ILR during October. However, I was told on the day that Home Office had to perform further enquiries on my application. I was told by the case worker that I'll hear back within a week. However, it has been almost 2 months and I am still waiting to hear back.

Is anyone on the same boat as me?

P.S. I even posted a letter to enquire but did not have any response on that either.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Re: ILR Premium Service

Post by geriatrix » Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:13 am

Browse this topic.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

aliq09
Member of Standing
Mood:
United States of America

Post by aliq09 » Mon Dec 07, 2015 1:26 pm

Hi ,

It depends on allot of factors most of them in general relating to you . Will be pleased if you can narrate a bit immigration history about your self . No one can predict what time they need further but for you general information it can be 6 months + ( depend on individual case)

Ali
Thanks

Ali

sanjog
Newly Registered

Post by sanjog » Mon Dec 07, 2015 1:45 pm

My current situation is that I was applying ILR on the basis of 10 years residency. I had all recommended documents with me. Does anyone have any idea on how to best contact Home Office regarding this matter.

Until now I have tried calling where I was recommended to write a letter.

sanjog
Newly Registered

Post by sanjog » Mon Dec 07, 2015 3:02 pm

aliq09 wrote:Hi ,

It depends on allot of factors most of them in general relating to you . Will be pleased if you can narrate a bit immigration history about your self . No one can predict what time they need further but for you general information it can be 6 months + ( depend on individual case)

Ali

My current situation is that I was applying ILR on the basis of 10 years residency. I had all recommended documents with me. Does anyone have any idea on how to best contact Home Office regarding this matter.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Dec 07, 2015 3:19 pm

What is your full immigration history?

It is impossible for anyone to guess what could be the cause of the delay if you don't provide a bit more information.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

muraxza
BANNED

Post by muraxza » Mon Dec 07, 2015 3:49 pm

Until now I have tried calling where I was recommended to write a letter.[/quote]

If you have spent all 10 years on student visa then they will be likely checking your 10 years student visa history including if you have done any English language course

If you have spent 10 years on student + plus any T1 T2 visa then they will be checking your tax history with HMRC
Blocked Username

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Mon Dec 07, 2015 3:57 pm

Blocked Username wrote:My current situation is that I was applying ILR on the basis of 10 years residency. I had all recommended documents with me. Does anyone have any idea on how to best contact Home Office regarding this matter.

If you have spent all 10 years on student visa then they will be likely checking your 10 years student visa history including if you have done any English language course

If you have spent 10 years on student + plus any T1 T2 visa then they will be checking your tax history with HMRC[/quote]

Also, if you were a student during your qualifying 10 years, there will also be checks on whether you have worked in excess of your permitted hours.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.