ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Advise needed

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

fareeR
United Kingdom

Advise needed

Post by fareeR » Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:52 pm

Myself and my daughter both were affected by solicitors mistake. Solicitors missed a deadline first then later the result of judicial review was not communicated to us. When I found the result of jr I rang the solicitors and complained about their poor service. They didn't reply properly. Now on Oct I made an ombudsman complaint. When ombudsman contacted them they refused that I didn't contact solicitors about this. So ombudsman asked me to write a written complaint which I did on dec1st.
Then on receiving the letter one of the solicitor threatened us through a common friend why we made a complaint. Just one day back I found that only the lady is the solicitor and her brother is not. Sister brother duo is giving legal advise to all. I'm not the only person affected. Others left the country. SRA refused my complaint saying my letter has spelling and grammar mistakes. I'm asked to go to police which I don't like to. How to prove that brother is a bogus solicitor?
Everybody is turning my complaint down

fareeR
United Kingdom

Re: Advise needed

Post by fareeR » Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:23 pm

I sent letter to SRA too but to my surprise they said they won't investigate since my letter contains spelling and grammar error