ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Referee for MN1 form was not valid

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

odnok
Newly Registered

Referee for MN1 form was not valid

Post by odnok » Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:48 pm

Hello

Need your advise

I''ve submitted AN forms (me and spouse) and MN1 form for our child through NCS.
I've used same referees for all of us. Both referees were family friends, British citizens and professionals, but as I realised later :shock: for MN1 application , one referee "should be a professional who has engaged with the child in a professional capacity"... i.e teacher, GP ...
Is my child application can be rejected on this basis? or will just cause delay ? I hope case worker will ask to send additional reference and proceed with case... should I send valid reference myself now in advance, rather than wait for request? Or perhaps this is not a problem at all... If someone came across with the same issue - please advise. Many thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Referee for MN1 form was not valid

Post by CR001 » Tue Dec 08, 2015 8:47 pm

HO will likely write to you if they require another referee. How old is the child and where was child born?
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

odnok
Newly Registered

Post by odnok » Tue Dec 08, 2015 8:57 pm

CR001 wrote:HO will likely write to you if they require another referee. How old is the child and where was child born?
9 y.o , born abroad.. living in UK from age of 3 - 6 years.. Thank you, CR001

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Dec 08, 2015 9:00 pm

Referees should be ok then.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.