ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Indian Baby Passport and UK Visa - Born in UK

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Sarav karthick
Newly Registered

Indian Baby Passport and UK Visa - Born in UK

Post by Sarav karthick » Fri Dec 11, 2015 3:50 pm

Hi

My Kid was born in UK, Leeds on 03rd June 2015 and got registered as Indian child in UK Indian Embassy & received her Indian passport as well. Due to medical urgency she travelled back to India on 10th Nov without her Visa stamped here in UK. Now am planning to bring her back in the month of Feb'16.

Please clarify me on the below questions in order to process her dependent visa now;

• Whether I can process dependent visa for her now? If so what are the documents and evidences I need to provide?
• I assume there won’t be any challenge for her when she enters into UK after this Visa stamped since she didn't have any visa during her sty between June'15 to Oct'15.
• Is there any rule once we got the visa stamped for dependant she need to travel within 30 days ?

Appreciate your response on the above.

Thanks,
Sarav.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Indian Baby Passport and UK Visa - Born in UK

Post by CR001 » Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:17 pm

I have moved this post of yours to this forum from 'Other Countries' as more relevant for family UK immigration queries.

1. Tier 2 ICT Dependent (click)

2. No issue arriving in the UK with a valid visa.

3. You should apply closer to the time as I think all entry clearance visas are now 30 day visas and biometric card to collect once arriving in the UK.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Sarav karthick
Newly Registered

Post by Sarav karthick » Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:14 am

Thanks for your reply. One query from my end is during the period June to Oct'15 my kid didn't have any valid visa or paper to stay here. I hope that will not cause any problem! Awaiting for your reply.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:20 am

Should not be an issue.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.