ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Variation of visa application

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

dhilipjack
Newly Registered
India

Variation of visa application

Post by dhilipjack » Sat Dec 12, 2015 10:52 pm

Hi Senior advisors,

I have currently made an FLR(O) application and the decision on the application has not been made yet. I was in Tier 2 General and my job was made redundant. My Sponsorship has been curtailed and I have made FLR(O) application as I was awaiting for COS from my new employer. I have received my new COS and I can make a new Tier 2 application.

I do not know how to make variation application. Please suggest me the procedures. Many Thanks.

Obie
Ireland

Re: Variation of visa application

Post by Obie » Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:48 am

Fill the new application , inform them that you are seeking to vary the FLR (O) application , provide the necessary supporting documents , and pay the difference between the fees.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

dhilipjack
Newly Registered
India

Post by dhilipjack » Sun Dec 13, 2015 12:04 pm

Obie wrote:Fill the new application , inform them that you are seeking to vary the FLR (O) application , provide the necessary supporting documents , and pay the difference between the fees.
Dear Obie,

Many Thanks for your prompt response. much appreciated. However, how do I inform them. I am looking to do this in premium visa service (one day).

Looking forward to hear back

dhilipjack
Newly Registered
India

Post by dhilipjack » Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:13 pm

Anybody who might find this helpful.

You have to write a cover letter, which should have the details of your old application (reference number and other details) and tell them that you want to vary the application.

Attach supporting documents and your application.

Post the application to the address specified in the application. The new case worker can request details from the old case worker.