ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

MN1 for UK born children from Pakistan..Pls Help

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

muahid786
BANNED

MN1 for UK born children from Pakistan..Pls Help

Post by muahid786 » Sat Dec 12, 2015 10:51 pm

Hi members,

I have ILR. and I have two child born in UK. I want to apply MN1 form for both of them, my question is it possible to apply from Pakistan. As i have to travel on urgent basis. Please advice me if i can apply from Pakistan what will be the procedure? Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: MN1 for UK born children from Pakistan..Pls Help

Post by CR001 » Sun Dec 13, 2015 12:05 am

How long are you or the children going to be in Pakistan?

The applications will still be processed in the UK and will likely take a lot longer.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Sun Dec 13, 2015 12:20 am

muahid786 wrote:I have ILR.
Do you? How did you manage that when your SET(LR) appointment at a PSC is on 5-Jan-16?

All MN1 applications (even from overseas) are now required to be submitted to a UK address for processing! Unless the child expects to be in Pakistan for 6-12 months, no point!
Read Guide MN1 -> Chapter 5.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

muahid786
BANNED

Post by muahid786 » Sun Dec 13, 2015 1:39 pm

thanks for your reply. appointment on 5Jan15 is for my wife ilr. I have already got ilr. the reason why i am asking if she will receive ilr on 5Jan15 then we have to travel by the end of Jan15.

If we can apply from pakistan, do we need to send application from pakistan or uk? please guide me.

Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun Dec 13, 2015 1:48 pm

You send the application from Pakistan to the UK. All applications are processed in the UK. It will take many months though.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

karg_g

Post by karg_g » Mon Dec 14, 2015 12:02 am

Hi

I assume your kids have Pakistan passport. Your kids can apply for CoE -RoA. Gurus please confirm this?
I try to give honest answers, however I might be wrong, kindly always check with your solicitor/accountant for final confirmation

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:07 am

karg_g wrote:Hi

I assume your kids have Pakistan passport. Your kids can apply for CoE -RoA. Gurus please confirm this?
Only British Citizens can apply for CoE or RoA, the OPs children are NOT British yet. The OP still has to REGISTER his children as British, which is what the question/thread is about.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

muahid786
BANNED

Post by muahid786 » Tue Dec 15, 2015 12:05 am

thanks for everyone.

Is it possible if make application in UK and travel to Pakistan, because we will stay in Pakistan 4 months?