ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

T1E 200k - Questions

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

nomanturab
Newly Registered

T1E 200k - Questions

Post by nomanturab » Sun Dec 13, 2015 5:51 am

Dear All,

I intend to apply for T1E 200k from Dubai, UAE. I have the following query:

- £200k investment isn't available in my personal account yet and I don't intend to transfer it to my personal account and wait for 90 days before I could make my application.

I would either want to:
  • show the availability of £200k investment confirmation from my own company in UAE where I am the Director and 50% share holder & attach the declaration of third party funds (Document 2) as outlined in Appendix E of Tier 1(Entrepreneurship) Policy Guidance version 11/2015.

OR
  • show the availability of £200k investment confirmation from my own company in Pakistan where I am NOT a Director but holds about 8% of share holding & attach the declaration of third party funds (Document 2) as outlined in Appendix E of Tier 1(Entrepreneurship) Policy Guidance version 11/2015.
Which of the above is a better option?

also many people on forum have posted that UAE banks are not issuing the letters in the prescribed format as requested by UKVI. Does anyone have an experience dealing with UAE banks?

Thanks in advance.

Noman

ranalawuk
Newly Registered

Re: T1E 200k - Questions

Post by ranalawuk » Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:43 pm

nomanturab wrote:Dear All,

I intend to apply for T1E 200k from Dubai, UAE. I have the following query:

- £200k investment isn't available in my personal account yet and I don't intend to transfer it to my personal account and wait for 90 days before I could make my application.

I would either want to:
  • show the availability of £200k investment confirmation from my own company in UAE where I am the Director and 50% share holder & attach the declaration of third party funds (Document 2) as outlined in Appendix E of Tier 1(Entrepreneurship) Policy Guidance version 11/2015.

OR
  • show the availability of £200k investment confirmation from my own company in Pakistan where I am NOT a Director but holds about 8% of share holding & attach the declaration of third party funds (Document 2) as outlined in Appendix E of Tier 1(Entrepreneurship) Policy Guidance version 11/2015.
Which of the above is a better option?

also many people on forum have posted that UAE banks are not issuing the letters in the prescribed format as requested by UKVI. Does anyone have an experience dealing with UAE banks?

Thanks in advance.

Noman

although option one is better but if you cnt gt a letter go for option 2

nomanturab
Newly Registered

Post by nomanturab » Tue Dec 15, 2015 1:56 am

ranalawuk wrote:
although option one is better but if you cnt gt a letter go for option 2
thanks. could you also define why option 1 is better?

nomanturab
Newly Registered

Post by nomanturab » Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:33 pm

I have another question:

- I am a Pakistan national & my residence visa in UAE expires in July 2016. I intend to apply for T1E 200k around April 2016. Do I need to have any minimum time remaining on my eligibility to reside in UAE (like 6 months or so) at the time lodging my application?

Thanks in advance!