ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dependent Maintenance Fund Abroad

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

asfan123

Dependent Maintenance Fund Abroad

Post by asfan123 » Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:09 pm

Hi,
Please I need some information, I been through guidance but couldn't understand properly. I recently got Entrepreneur visa in September and this forum was really helpful. Now I am applying dependent visa for my wife and a child who is only an year old. I have been in this country for last 7 Years. MY queries are:
1- How much funds dependent (wife and daughter) will have to show in her account in Pakistan
2- Does it matter if the funds are in current account or saving account (currently its in her current account)
3- Do I have to show my maintenance fund in UK

Looking forward for your reply

Thank you

Momi
United Kingdom

Re: Dependent Maintenance Fund Abroad

Post by Momi » Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:48 pm

When you will apply online they will give you list of documents. Just submit what they will ask and you will be fine. Make sure you also send your FRC, marriage photos and call records if you have them.
Maintenance is not more than 1500 quid though.

Meesha

Post by Meesha » Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:50 pm

Hi Asfan,

1: The money in her account can be extra plus and
2: it does not matter which account it is.
3: I think you will show maintenance funds for urself, ur daughter and wife in your account (amount asked by UKBA). It should be in your account for 90 days.This is because you are sponsering them so u need to show that u are capable of doing it. This is what i have done for my kids application in 2014.
But wait for a response from experienced forum memebers.

irana2015

Post by irana2015 » Mon Dec 14, 2015 8:50 am

Hi,

I am agreed with Meesha as your family is your dependent and you should do the maintenance of 90 days and there is no need to attach any bank statements from your dependents. I did the same thing when I applied for my family.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
IR

asfan123

Post by asfan123 » Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:59 pm

Thank to all for your replies

naveediiqbal
Pakistan

Post by naveediiqbal » Tue Dec 15, 2015 11:08 pm

asfan123 wrote:Thank to all for your replies
Hi further make sure that even after completing 90 days for minimum balance, the statement shall have it on statement date (last date) as well. We have seen a refusal decision form HO when even after covering 90 days the balance fell below on last day of statement (tough that date was after the 90 days claimed by applicant) but still application was refused.

sheffieldrana

Post by sheffieldrana » Fri Dec 18, 2015 3:01 am

Hi,
I m going to apply dependant visa for my wife and 4 months old son, I am on Tier 1 entrepreneur visa and I m in England since 2008, I got tier I visa last year.
How much funds I need in my account for 90 days?
Thank you very much

naveediiqbal
Pakistan

Post by naveediiqbal » Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:12 am

sheffieldrana wrote:Hi,
I m going to apply dependant visa for my wife and 4 months old son, I am on Tier 1 entrepreneur visa and I m in England since 2008, I got tier I visa last year.
Thank you very much
its 630 for each dependent for 90 days.

sheffieldrana

Post by sheffieldrana » Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:04 pm

naveediiqbal wrote:
sheffieldrana wrote:Hi,
Thank you very much
its 630 for each dependent for 90 days.
Thank you