ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

clarification on past earnings

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Aary

clarification on past earnings

Post by Aary » Mon Oct 22, 2007 2:36 pm

I am applying for HSMP this month.
I have a quick question.

As proof of my salary, Can i submit any 12 salary slips out of the last 15 months or they have to be 12 consecutive salary slips.
In my case i don't have any salary slip for the month of JUNE as i change my job.

1. Can i submit from NOV-2006 to OCT-2007 with June's salary as 0, OR
2. Can i submit from OCT-2006 to MAY-2007 and JULY-2007 to OCT-2007, still comes out to be 12 salary slips.

The latest HSMP guide says consecutive 12 months salary slips are required where as the HSMP form says any 12 salary slips.

Has any one come across such a situation before.

Kindly advice on this.

prem12

Re: clarification on past earnings

Post by prem12 » Mon Oct 22, 2007 5:20 pm

Yes you can.

Put in your cover letter that you were unemployed during the June month.
________
W123
Last edited by prem12 on Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SYH
BANNED

Post by SYH » Mon Oct 22, 2007 5:43 pm

It must be consecutive. If one month is 0, but is in the sequence of 1-12, then it counts as one of the months. You can not skip a month and add another month and get 13 statements

pantaiema
Diamond Member

Re: clarification on past earnings

Post by pantaiema » Mon Oct 22, 2007 6:43 pm

This have been discussed many times. U could pick up any CONTINUOUS 12 months within the last 15 months of your employments. IT HAS TO BE CONTINUOUS. so in case U r unempyed within the continous period U have chosen, then your earning at this months is probably 0 but this month (disadvatage) but it still count on 12 month and can not be skipped as U wish.

I believe (based on common sense) The reason behind it is to make it fair between contract employees and permanent employees. If U r a contractor U earn more but U caryy more risk to be unemployed. If U r in permanent employment U earn less but very little risk to be unemployed. So on pro rata basis it will be about the same.

Aary wrote:I am applying for HSMP this month.
I have a quick question.

As proof of my salary, Can i submit any 12 salary slips out of the last 15 months or they have to be 12 consecutive salary slips.
In my case i don't have any salary slip for the month of JUNE as i change my job.

1. Can i submit from NOV-2006 to OCT-2007 with June's salary as 0, OR
2. Can i submit from OCT-2006 to MAY-2007 and JULY-2007 to OCT-2007, still comes out to be 12 salary slips.

The latest HSMP guide says consecutive 12 months salary slips are required where as the HSMP form says any 12 salary slips.

Has any one come across such a situation before.

Kindly advice on this.
Pantaiema