ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR PEO Appointment Booking

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

dormant123
Newly Registered

ILR PEO Appointment Booking

Post by dormant123 » Mon Dec 21, 2015 2:20 pm

Hello Everyone

I have been a regular visitor of this forum but this is first posting for me. Before posting, I would like to say big thank you to moderators, Administrator and all those people who have contributed over the years.

I have got couple of very straight forward questions and I really appreciate if someone can take a moment and answer.

My first question relates to PEO appointment. When I applied for Tier 1 General extension back in 2013 then I had to wait till midnight before I could find appropriate appointment. I was wondering if this is case this time around as well or if it's easier to book an appointment these days.

My second question is before you book an appointment, it ask you series of questions and one of the question is which category of leave are you applying for? I will be applying for ILR but the option is not there so I assume I will need to select Tier 1 general and NOT other main applicant option.

I profusely apologise if these come across silly questions but I would be grateful if someone could clear my doubts.

Many Thanks
Dormant123

ssa007

Re: ILR PEO Appointment Booking

Post by ssa007 » Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:40 pm

Hi,

I have booked ILR appointment selecting 'Other main applicant' , I think the 'form' which you select from the drop down is whats taken into consideration ie Set O.