ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Premium Service FLR (M)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ASD1
Newly Registered

Premium Service FLR (M)

Post by ASD1 » Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:45 am

Hello all,

I hope someone can help.

My wife arrived to the UK on 09/08/13 on an intial 2.5 year visa, which expires 29/04/16. She reaches her 30 month mark on 09/02/16. I was wondering when the earliest date we can apply for her extension visa? We were told we don't have to wait for the visa to expire before renewing, we can do this once she has 2.5 years here, is that correct? The reason why we want it soon after the 30 month mark is so we can do some travelling, hence the premium service.

Also I am trying to get a date for the premium service but no dates in Feb are available. Does anyone have any experience with booking a premium appointment?

Any help is much appreciated.

A

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Premium Service FLR (M)

Post by CR001 » Wed Dec 23, 2015 9:16 am

You should apply no sooner than 30 months from her date of entry. This is to avoid any shortfall when it gets to the ILR stage.

The extension will be granted from the date you apply, not as a follow on from when the current visa expires.

In person appointments are only released and visible 42 days or 6 weeks in advance so it is a little bit too early to book for when you are looking.

See Book a Premium Service Appointment (cick)
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

ASD1
Newly Registered

Re: Premium Service FLR (M)

Post by ASD1 » Thu Dec 24, 2015 1:01 am

As always, thank you for you help.