ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

MN1 registration - References issue

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

kratos135
Newly Registered

MN1 registration - References issue

Post by kratos135 » Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:22 pm

Hi,

I know its been asked and answered before. But I found conflicting advise on this site so thought I'll confirm before going ahead...

Question: We have to provide a reference from a person who has engaged with the child in a professional capacity. Neither NHS nor Health visitor are ready to provide references for the baby (14months old) and he is still not going to the nursery to get a teacher reference. I am wondering if I can get two references from friends who are professionals (Software engineers) and submit the application? Will I run a risk of the application getting rejected if there is no reference from one of the 4 professions mentioned in the guide i.e Teacher, Health visitor, Mister of religion or a social worker.
If the above is mandatory then my only option is to enroll him in a nursery and then get the reference from his teacher.

Any thoughts or inputs greatly appreciated.

UKBALoveStory
Afghanistan

Re: MN1 registration - References issue

Post by UKBALoveStory » Wed Dec 23, 2015 2:55 pm

kratos135 wrote:Hi,

I know its been asked and answered before. But I found conflicting advise on this site so thought I'll confirm before going ahead...

Question: We have to provide a reference from a person who has engaged with the child in a professional capacity. Neither NHS nor Health visitor are ready to provide references for the baby (14months old) and he is still not going to the nursery to get a teacher reference. I am wondering if I can get two references from friends who are professionals (Software engineers) and submit the application? Will I run a risk of the application getting rejected if there is no reference from one of the 4 professions mentioned in the guide i.e Teacher, Health visitor, Mister of religion or a social worker.
If the above is mandatory then my only option is to enroll him in a nursery and then get the reference from his teacher.

Any thoughts or inputs greatly appreciated.
For UK born kids, HO is not that strict for registration, so you will be good.
I am not an immigration adviser...All IMHO.

kratos135
Newly Registered

Re: MN1 registration - References issue

Post by kratos135 » Fri Dec 25, 2015 3:23 pm

thank you.