ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

First British Passport application query

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

abz

First British Passport application query

Post by abz » Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:34 pm

Hello All,

I need to ask a bit of information about first UK passport after getting naturalised , i am struggling to decide what service is best to apply for your first passport should we go for ONLINE (which is still a beta) or Post office check & send.

Another question is, how long does it take for your supporting documents to come back (if we chose secure post return) - i am mainly concerned about my overseas passport return which i be sending as a supporting document.

I would appreciate any help.

Best Regards,
A

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: First British Passport application query

Post by CR001 » Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:38 pm

It makes no difference which one you use. Online they will post the form to you for signature anyway. PO check and send will send it securely for you or you could just post it yourself.

Rough timelines at the moment appear to be 3 weeks or so from start to finish.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.