ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP refused (need help on review)

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

NYC
Newly Registered

HSMP refused (need help on review)

Post by NYC » Tue Oct 23, 2007 9:13 pm

Dear forum members

I applied for HSMP and my application is refused because HO did not award any point for my earnings:

In country application
I am on work permit
Points claimed 80 (Education 30, age 10, U.K exp 5, earnings 35)

Points are awarded against age and qualification however no points are awarded against earnings.

I provided following evidence in support of earnings:

Pay slips for last 12 months
P60 (covering initial six months) up to April 2007
Letter from employer confirming earnings in last 12 months

Caseworker refused my application on the basis that pay slips from last 12 months do not corroborate with letter issued from the employer.

I was much surprised to know these comments by caseworker. However when I counted the amount written on all the pay slips and after matching the final figure with the letter issued from the employer then comments from caseworker seems to be correct. The amount written on the letter from employer is 32,005 pounds however if you count all the pay slips then figure comes to the total of 31994 pounds. So here comes the difference of figure.... After getting the letter from the accounts I did not bother to calculate the amount on all the pay slips because I knew that my earnings are well above the threshold.

After getting the refusal from HSMP team, I went back to Accounts of my company and told them the whole story then they just accepted the error and said it was typing error. My actual earnings are earnings on my pay slips which are 31,994. The figure written on the letter was more than 11 pounds.

Now my question is: Is there any good point we could raise in the review?

As for as my point is, both the amounts on pay slips and letter from employer are above the threshold therefore they should be accepted.

I will look forward for valuable suggestions from all of you. Early response will be highly appreciated. All type of feedback is welcome.

prem12

Re: HSMP refused (need help on review)

Post by prem12 » Tue Oct 23, 2007 10:08 pm

I can only say that you should have joined this forum long back.

Anyway, this is not the way it works. The evidences have to be corrorborative, no matter how good it otherwise looks. The caseworkers follow the guidlines striclty.
________
YAMAHA XV535 HISTORY
Last edited by prem12 on Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jd
Member of Standing

Post by jd » Wed Oct 24, 2007 7:06 am

I think review won't work as they don't accept new evidences in reviews.
just submit a fresh application with correct details and you'll get your approval letter within days.

Thanks,
JD

goldfish
Member of Standing

Post by goldfish » Wed Oct 24, 2007 10:17 am

Everything has to match up exactly, otherwise the Case Worker will have doubts that any documents are correct and then cannot be sure you are above the threshold. An appeal is unlikely to be successful because you can't add new evidence, plus they often take ages. So I think a new application would be the best option.