ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier1 enterpreneur visa 200k pound balance confusion

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mskd
Newly Registered

Tier1 enterpreneur visa 200k pound balance confusion

Post by mskd » Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:06 am

Hello,
I am going to apply after few days, do anyone know about the rule for 200k pounds money balance?
I mean, Is it necessary to keep 200k pounds in bank account for 90 days? (like maintenance)
I am confused. Reply soon pls...

vinny

Re: Tier1 enterpreneur visa 200k pound balance confusion

Post by vinny » Fri Jan 01, 2016 8:05 am

Please do not make multiple duplicate posts in other people's unrelated topics, as this may create even more confusion.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

sindhoo

Post by sindhoo » Sun Jan 03, 2016 11:59 am

mskd wrote:Hello,
I am going to apply after few days, do anyone know about the rule for 200k pounds money balance?
I mean, Is it necessary to keep 200k pounds in bank account for 90 days? (like maintenance)
I am confused. Reply soon pls...
I think there is no hard and fast rule the longer you have 200k in your account the better it is the shorter you have they might ask you for prove as how did you get this money your history .

Maintenance is different from the 200k investment.

Newguy200k
Newly Registered

Post by Newguy200k » Wed Jan 06, 2016 5:27 pm

Hi

I am new to the board. I am planning to file my T1 E visa in this month. At present I am on T2 General.

About the 200k balance, I understood that if you can show the source of funds, if required, then you can apply for T1 E, as soon as funds are available. In other words, there is no requirement of 90 days to keep the funds in bank. This rule of 90 days applicable for maintenance funds ie., 945 GBP.

Hope this helps. Best of luck with your application and outcome.