ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SAR Request

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

talkhome
United Kingdom

SAR Request

Post by talkhome » Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:07 am

Can we request SAR report 3-4 months before completing 10 years stay (planning to apply under 10 years long residence)?

Will this early request alert home office in negative way?

cs95tdg
Diamond Member

Re: SAR Request

Post by cs95tdg » Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:14 am

You can request a SAR at any point in time. And requesting it 3-4 months prior to your application should give you sufficient time to receive it. Personally I'd say it's a good thing to do if applying under the long residence route - as you may not have all the information with you to cover the 10 year period.

Can't see how it would have a negative effect on anything, as it's purely a request for information that the HO hold on your immigration history, which you are entitled to see.

susheel

Post by susheel » Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:39 pm

Hi,

I have got the SAR report in November 2015. Its the details of all your previous application form and related information. You will get the printout of all of your previous documents. this will take approx 30 days.
Its No harm to get all this imp information

talkhome
United Kingdom

Post by talkhome » Mon Jan 04, 2016 4:51 am

Thank you to both you.

I will apply for SAR this week.