ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Ent Accelerted Route Queries

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

buntyz

Tier 1 Ent Accelerted Route Queries

Post by buntyz » Sun Jan 03, 2016 6:03 pm

hi there
i am due to apply for my extension next month i am going for accelerated route. if anyone can advice me about IHS immigration health surcharge do i need to pay that if yes then how long.your reply will be much appreciated.
Many thanks
Kumar

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: IHS ref number

Post by CR001 » Sun Jan 03, 2016 6:26 pm

Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

buntyz

Post by buntyz » Sun Jan 03, 2016 11:36 pm

When you don’t have to pay or get an IHS reference number
You don’t need to get an IHS reference number or pay the healthcare surcharge if:

you’re applying for a visitor visa
you’re applying for a visa (from outside the UK) for 6 months or less
you’re applying for indefinite leave to remain
you’re a diplomat or a member of a visiting armed forces and not subject to immigration control
you’re a family member of a European national with European Union treaty rights
you’re applying for a visa for the Isle of Man or Channel Islands
you’re a British Overseas Territory citizen resident in the Falkland Islands
you’re an asylum seeker or applying for humanitarian protection (or you’re their dependant)
you’ve been identified as a victim of human trafficking (or you’re their dependant)
the Home Office’s domestic violence concession applies to you (or you’re their dependant)
being made to leave the UK would be against your rights under Article 3 of the European Convention of Human Rights (or you’re their dependant)
You’ll be able to use the National Health Service (NHS) if you’re exempt from paying - except if you’re on a visitor visa or any visa that will only last for 6 months or less (that you applied for from outside the UK). You’ll have to pay for care you get through the NHS at the point you use it.

Many thanks for the reply so according to that if i am applying for indefinate leave to remain under accelarated route i dont need to pay IHS

buntyz

premium service for acc route

Post by buntyz » Sun Jan 03, 2016 11:38 pm

hi there
can any please advice me that if i can apply my extension application of accelerated route through premium same day service

Many thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:03 am

buntyz wrote:hi there
i am due to apply for my extension next month i am going for accelerated route. if anyone can advice me about IHS immigration health surcharge do i need to pay that if yes then how long.your reply will be much appreciated.
Many thanks
Kumar
You said you are applying for an extension. ILR and an extension are two different things.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

ishfaqsangra
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Post by ishfaqsangra » Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:03 pm

For ILR there is no need to Pay IHS so if you are applying for ILR based on accelerated root I do not think there is any IHS

ishfaqsangra
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Re: premium service for acc route

Post by ishfaqsangra » Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:05 pm

buntyz wrote:hi there
Many thanks
Kumar
There is no Premium Service for Tier1 Entrepreneur extension.Its only Postal

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:05 pm

by ishfaqsangra » Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:03 pm
For ILR there is no need to Pay IHS so if you are applying for ILR based on accelerated root I do not think there is any IHS
There isn't and CR001 would have advised accordingly if the OP hadn't posted that they were applying for an extension, which isn't ILR. :|
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:56 pm

@ buntyz - perhaps you should clarify exactly what it is you are applying for given that you have posted in the Tier 1 Ent forum and not in the ILR forum. Impossible for strangers on a forum to guess what you plan to do.

Please also see multiple posting (click)
Char (CR001 not Casa)

buntyz

Post by buntyz » Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:18 pm

CR001 wrote:@ buntyz - perhaps you should clarify exactly what it is you are applying for given that you have posted in the Tier 1 Ent forum and not in the ILR forum. Impossible for strangers on a forum to guess what you plan to do.

Please also see multiple posting (click)
@CR001 i thought accelerated route we can only apply for ILR not 2 or 3 year extension thats y i mentioned that in my post.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Tier 1 Ent Accelerted Route Queries

Post by CR001 » Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:26 pm

Don't assume that everyone who is on or posts on the forum is familiar with the Accelerated Route finer rule details.

If you are applying for ILR, there is a specific forum for ILR questions.

An 'extension application' is a further leave to remain visa extension with a time limit, ILR is not.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

buntyz

Post by buntyz » Tue Jan 05, 2016 4:02 pm

CR001 wrote:Don't assume that everyone who is on or posts on the forum is familiar with the Accelerated Route finer rule details.

If you are applying for ILR, there is a specific forum for ILR questions.

An 'extension application' is a further leave to remain visa extension with a time limit, ILR is not.

Hi CR001
but i didnt find any post related to accelarated entrepreneur ILR in that forum

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Jan 05, 2016 4:36 pm

That would be because it is not really a popular or common route.
Char (CR001 not Casa)