ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Additional documents need to be submitted to HSMP team

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

seema28
Newly Registered

Additional documents need to be submitted to HSMP team

Post by seema28 » Wed Oct 24, 2007 5:36 pm

Hi All,

I had not attached my saral form while submitting the HSMP application. I have recived my application ref no from the HSMP team.
Can anyone please provide me sample covering letter for submitting additional docs. any other tips will also be appreciated.

Cheers,
Seema

asim_khan

Post by asim_khan » Thu Oct 25, 2007 8:00 am

Dear Seema28,
I think u r a bit late..as the same thing happened with me and purpplepple...I got the reference number on 8th october..and on 9th october my applicatino was being decided..i did want to send my additional docs to be accessed with my initial application and waited for my reference number to be alloted..but as soon as i got the reference number...my case decided. SO i think jus hope for the best ...but still if u want the address..here it is..jus quote your reference number on covering letter and jus add 2 lines that u want these additional docs to be accessed with your initial HSMP application..

Address is :

WP (UK) HSMP Team
Home Office
Moorfoot
Sheffield
S1 4PQ

Love,
Asim..Khi

seema28
Newly Registered

Post by seema28 » Thu Oct 25, 2007 3:58 pm

Thanks asim. So was the HSMP application approved for you.

HSMPQueries

Post by HSMPQueries » Thu Oct 25, 2007 7:00 pm

I think you can fax in additional documents as well. Will save you postage time. But not sure if they will accept a faxed copy.

asim_khan

Post by asim_khan » Fri Oct 26, 2007 7:08 am

Dear HSMP Queries,
I think you know that as well that HO while accessing initial HSMP application does not entertain any photo copies or fax docs, they jus access original docs..so there is no point to fax any doc. that will be useles..
and wel seema, my applcication has been declines...reason My salary slipd and ITR from one of my employer does not corroborate..(actually it does). I have spoken already to my case worker..a lady in her late 30's...and she said that she can not match the figure..and also said that if i disagree with her, i can go for a review..so I shall be applying for a review on this monday..
Thanks
Asimm

ajaysharmanyc2006

Post by ajaysharmanyc2006 » Fri Oct 26, 2007 7:57 am

asim_khan wrote:Dear HSMP Queries,
I think you know that as well that HO while accessing initial HSMP application does not entertain any photo copies or fax docs, they jus access original docs..so there is no point to fax any doc. that will be useles..
and wel seema, my applcication has been declines...reason My salary slipd and ITR from one of my employer does not corroborate..(actually it does). I have spoken already to my case worker..a lady in her late 30's...and she said that she can not match the figure..and also said that if i disagree with her, i can go for a review..so I shall be applying for a review on this monday..
Thanks
Asimm
I had the same issue. I wanted to submit additional docs. The first thing I did was to call up HSMP team to see if my case has been decided or not. Then I faxed a letter stating the reason for submitting additional doc and the probable timing of arrival of the docs.
I got the confirmation email from the team on the same.
I got the approval later on my application.

best luck,

ajay

satheea
Newly Registered

Post by satheea » Fri Oct 26, 2007 8:54 am

They wil not consider ur bank statemtent if they are not satisfied with youy ITR?
i think you would have attached ur bank statemetn...