ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

application refused -please help & suggest

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

gjmumbai
Newly Registered

application refused -please help & suggest

Post by gjmumbai » Wed Oct 24, 2007 6:01 pm

Dear All

The performance pay earned quarterly was not mentioned in my salary slip, as per HR they cannot add any other head in Pay roll software they have.

I had submitted original letters given by employer regarding my achievement for performance pay duly signed by MD.

Also corresponding month more tax was deducted from salary earned as performance pay is taxable earning.

Now my employer has recently upgraded pay roll software and they are ready to give me revised salary slips. Should i go for fresh application or for review.

Moreover i am worried, if go for fresh application then they will compare my earlier salary slips with new application , they will find difference hence they can reject my application once again

kindly suggest

Thanks

prem12

Re: application refused -please help & suggest

Post by prem12 » Thu Oct 25, 2007 1:09 am

I think they have this provision of review with additional documents. You need to shell out the 400 pounds for this.

This way you can avoid your fears of mismatch, which are very much genuine.
________
GIFT CARDS