ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Pdf of Immigration Rules

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

iubus2005
United Kingdom

Pdf of Immigration Rules

Post by iubus2005 » Mon Jan 04, 2016 4:50 pm

Hello all,
I was trying to find the pdf of latest Immigration Rules so I can download and print. However, it seems to be only available as hyperlink websites (I could find pdf for older versions prior to Nov 2015, but not the most recent one). Does anyone know where to find it?

Cheers.

secret.simon

Re: Pdf of Immigration Rules

Post by secret.simon » Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:53 pm

Why would you want to print the whole Immigration Rules? Surely you would only want to print the section(s) relevant to you.

At the bottom of each section of the Immigration Rules webpages is a "Print this page" option that formats the relevant section for printing and sends it off to the printer.
I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice. E&OE. Please do not PM me for advice.