ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

NON EU family member visiting UK

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

kishni2001
Newly Registered

NON EU family member visiting UK

Post by kishni2001 » Tue Jan 05, 2016 8:38 pm

Hi there
I just got a quick question, I am a Filipina married to a british man , currently residing in Spain. We have lived in Spain for 3 years. I have a residence card as a family member of an EU national exercising his freedom of movement as a worker. Can I enter the UK with my husband with the residence card and marriage certificate or do I still have to apply for a family permit?Will the airline company let me board with it ie are they aware of the laws ? Advise appreciated.

kishni2001
Newly Registered

Re: NON EU family member visiting UK

Post by kishni2001 » Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:02 pm

https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... dence-card

Based on the above link, does that mean I can just show my RC ?

wish_uk
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Re: NON EU family member visiting UK

Post by wish_uk » Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:38 pm

kishni2001 wrote:Hi there
I just got a quick question, I am a Filipina married to a british man , currently residing in Spain. We have lived in Spain for 3 years. I have a residence card as a family member of an EU national exercising his freedom of movement as a worker. Can I enter the UK with my husband with the residence card and marriage certificate or do I still have to apply for a family permit?Will the airline company let me board with it ie are they aware of the laws ? Advise appreciated.
I hope you have got entry to uk with the help of this card.

because you have an article 10 card, and with this card you can travel to Uk without applying for family permit
and airlines accept this card.

cheers
married Aug 2014