ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA FM + QP joint application september 2015

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

klaram
Newly Registered

EEA FM + QP joint application september 2015

Post by klaram » Thu Jan 07, 2016 1:44 pm

Hello,
I would like some insight on my application please:
I am an EEA national (Austrian) who has been in the UK from August 2015 and started working temp to perm in September. I was offered a full time post early November 2015 and accepted. My husband is a Zimbabwean citizen he is on a EEA family permit to February 2016. My two kids one in school here and the other soon to start are both Austrian nationals as well. My husband put in his RC application together with my EEA QP application on 30/09/15 while I was on temp working basis. He received his COA on 20 October 2015 however he struggled to get work as employers where not interested in looking at a COA, thankfully he started a contract on 04.01.2016!
My questions are:
1.What are our chances given the above info?
2. We moved after sending in application and sent letter stating new address to home office + went online to change address. We redirected our mail a bit late though 29.12.15- will this be an issue getting our stuff back?
3. Laws are changing constantly hard to keep up with UK talks of backing out of EU, does this affect current on-going applications and does your nationality make a difference me as EEA national being Austrian?
4. I have seen on your forum some EEA nationals say they have received a confirmation email if application was sent jointly is this always the case? I did not receive anything in my name as the EEA national?!

These are main questions please advise thank you!

cogumela17
Newly Registered

Re: EEA FM + QP joint application september 2015

Post by cogumela17 » Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:31 am

Hello klaram,

Has anything changed already in your application? Have you received any email or post from HO? I have applied this week and as soon as I hear anything, I will let you know.

:)

Regards,
Cogumela17