ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR missing entry stamps; council tax fine

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

andretech
Newly Registered

ILR missing entry stamps; council tax fine

Post by andretech » Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:19 am

http://www.ind.homeoffice.gov.uk/6353/1 ... (o)may.pdf

Section 7

we ignored the letters from Westminster council thinking that it was the usuall spam , when i opened one of them i realised that we didn't pay the council tax in full for 2006, and court hearing alredy took place and we must pay off all the bills + court fee + fine or baileys will pay us a visit. We paid in full straight away.
surely we don't want to include it in the section 7 though .. do we have to ??? they're asking of criminal convictions in the UK or any other country (including traffic offences) or any civil judgments -?
council tax fine is it a civil judjment ? please help!!!

also in my passport when I visited my parents in Ukraine during Dec 2002 - Jun2004 i don't have any entry stamps in Heathrow though have all the entry/departure stamps from the Ukraine for that period ... after Jun 2004 i have all the stamps ( maybe before it was compulsary for imigration officers to stamp the pasport when vis ? ) can it affect my application pls ?
[/b]