ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Extended family member of a British citizen

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

driftkid

Extended family member of a British citizen

Post by driftkid » Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:26 am

Hi guys, I have another question I know this the best place to ask for advice as you already gave me a big help when I was applying my family's visa.
I am a British citizen by descent and my wife and 2 daughters are Filipino citizen, we were resident in Italy, they used the EEA2 family permit to enter the UK, and after that they have the RC.
Now my question is..
Is there any way we can apply for a visa for my mother in law? who is in the Philippines right now (Filipino citizen) and she is depending on our financial support.

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: Extended family member of a British citizen

Post by Casa » Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:23 am

Please continue in your other thread
http://www.immigrationboards.com/immigr ... 00821.html
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.