ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA 2 application Posted, now what?

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

fiona49cf
Newly Registered
China

EEA 2 application Posted, now what?

Post by fiona49cf » Mon Jan 11, 2016 1:00 am

Hi everyone, I posted my EEA2 application on the 5th of January . I checked my bank today, there is one transaction named: euroxxx with 65pounds (same as the application fee for one person for eea2 application), does anyone know what title does HO use when they charge you ?

Also I followed the rule indicated on the application itself and posted everything to the EEA application center in Durham , I hope that is correct?

Lastly, does anyone know how long does it takes before they invite me for biometric enrollment? I haven't recieved any post not emails from them, it would be nice if they can notify me if they have recieved my application or not . I guess it is too much to ask.

If anyone knows any of the answers please kindly let me know! Thanks in advance!

alex1128
Member of Standing
Mood:
Morocco

Re: EEA 2 application Posted, now what?

Post by alex1128 » Mon Jan 11, 2016 8:44 am

If you have sent your application via royal mail signed for then you can check the tracking code online to see if they have received it !

It is quite normal to experience some delays in this period because remember they just came back to work on the 4th of January so they have quite a lot of work delayed to deal with.

A few members including me have experienced problems when trying to pay the 65 pounds via bank card in which case the HO sends back the application saying there has been a problem with the payment, so the best way to pay the amount is using a postal cheque .

expect the biometric letter after 2 weeks but in a few cases it could take up to 6 weeks...

Other than that You have just started a very long journey you just sit tight and relax and stop thinking about it because it wont make it faster or anything like this :)
Application sent: 25.06
Biometrics : 10/07 (dated 07/07)
COA: 29/07
Received Questionnaire: 09/11
RC : Refused ( 23/01/2016)
Appeal Filed : 25/01/2016

fiona49cf
Newly Registered
China

Post by fiona49cf » Mon Jan 11, 2016 12:54 pm

alex1128 wrote:If you have sent your application via royal mail signed for then you can check the tracking code online to see if they have received it !

It is quite normal to experience some delays in this period because remember they just came back to work on the 4th of January so they have quite a lot of work delayed to deal with.

A few members including me have experienced problems when trying to pay the 65 pounds via bank card in which case the HO sends back the application saying there has been a problem with the payment, so the best way to pay the amount is using a postal cheque .

expect the biometric letter after 2 weeks but in a few cases it could take up to 6 weeks...

Other than that You have just started a very long journey you just sit tight and relax and stop thinking about it because it wont make it faster or anything like this :)

Hi Alex, thank you very much for your advice! I checked on royal mail's website and my package were signed and received by someone from Durham office. So I assume I have posted it to the correct office.

I will then just wait patiently for the follow ups! Although if I do have any questions about my application is there any way I can contract the home office?

Thank you! :P

sandy88

Post by sandy88 » Mon Jan 11, 2016 1:19 pm

hello Fiona,

my application has been sent on 15th Dec still i have not heard anything:)

I am so Patient :_)

alex1128
Member of Standing
Mood:
Morocco

Post by alex1128 » Mon Jan 11, 2016 2:04 pm

Application sent: 25.06
Biometrics : 10/07 (dated 07/07)
COA: 29/07
Received Questionnaire: 09/11
RC : Refused ( 23/01/2016)
Appeal Filed : 25/01/2016

fiona49cf
Newly Registered
China

Post by fiona49cf » Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:49 pm

Hi guys, just a update on my case, I sent my EEA 2 application on the 5 th of January , I still haven't recieve the biometric enrollment letter yet. I called them they say it can take up to 6 weeks rom the day the payment was taken. I have no idea it can take this long for recieving the biometric letter . My EEA fm is going to expire in April , I was hoping to recieve COA befor then to prevent descriptions of my job. But right now I'm very concerned.

zeyad.ahmed10
Newly Registered

Post by zeyad.ahmed10 » Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:46 am

Hello Fiona,

Have you received anything? Because I have sent mine on 6th January and I haven't received anything yet.?
Have you received your biometric letter? Please update me. It's been 3 weeks.
I have called them twice. first time they told me it take 2-3 weeks. then second time when I called them they said it takes 4 weeks. they r really confusing.

Thanks
fiona49cf wrote:Hi everyone, I posted my EEA2 application on the 5th of January . I checked my bank today, there is one transaction named: euroxxx with 65pounds (same as the application fee for one person for eea2 application), does anyone know what title does HO use when they charge you ?

Also I followed the rule indicated on the application itself and posted everything to the EEA application center in Durham , I hope that is correct?

Lastly, does anyone know how long does it takes before they invite me for biometric enrollment? I haven't recieved any post not emails from them, it would be nice if they can notify me if they have recieved my application or not . I guess it is too much to ask.

If anyone knows any of the answers please kindly let me know! Thanks in advance!