ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

URGENT *ilr application and no criminal conviction

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Anushree996
Newly Registered

URGENT *ilr application and no criminal conviction

Post by Anushree996 » Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:16 pm

Hi moderators

I need some advice from you. I and my husband applied for ilr(set o) in the end of May 2015, where he is the main applicant. We had some issues with each other which took a worst case in August where I had to call police and get him arrested. I was drunk and I don't know why the hell I did that but anyways he was charged of common assault and after few days I gave my retraction statement to police where I said that he didn't hit me and I called police in anger and I was drunk. Trial date was on 6th of January where cps dropped all charges against him and he was found not guilty with no criminal conviction. Now few months back(nov) he recieved a letter from home office where the case worker said that she has holded the application as there is a outstanding criminal prosecution on him and she will take decison when the case gets concluded and she said she will take decision by 22 feb. Now I wanted to ask if everything will be fine with the application now as all the charges have been dropped and there is no criminal conviction. Also do we need to inform her that case has been concluded with all the charges dropped and he is founded not guilty and there fore no criminal conviction. Plz help me as I am very worried .

jimtoole
BANNED

Re: URGENT *ilr application and no criminal conviction

Post by jimtoole » Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:37 pm

It should be fine as no charges were proved. On another note watch your drinking.
Its hard to beat a person that never gives up.

jimtoole
BANNED

Post by jimtoole » Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:43 pm

Also send a copy of judgement to the case worker asap. Happened to me 7 years back but all was fine I sent the copy of judgement to the case worker. I was fined heavily by judge (driving related offences) while application was pending with HO and got positive outcome in 14 days.
jimtoole wrote:It should be fine as no charges were proved. On another note watch your drinking.
Its hard to beat a person that never gives up.

Anushree996
Newly Registered

Post by Anushree996 » Wed Jan 13, 2016 3:35 pm

Thanks buddy, I'll send the letter asap