ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

IHS Pay-online problem? URGENT

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

hotjava
Newly Registered

IHS Pay-online problem? URGENT

Post by hotjava » Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:53 pm

Hi All,

I'm stuck on filling the IHS pay-online forms. Need your generous help.
Here is the situation, I’m on Indefinite Leave to Remain. My wife is on Spouse Visa, which expiring soon. I'm extending my wife's Further leave to Remain after her 2.5 year initial stay under route FLR(M).
But I don’t really know how to enter the following questions,
1. After all my wife’s details have been entered, there is a question of “Are you applying to join or remain with a person already in the UK?”. We answered “YES”. Then it asks “Enter their Visa Expiry Date”. That’s the problem, as I’m on INDEFINATE leave to remain, there is no expiry date. What date should I enter?
2. It also asks my VISA route. I don’t know what to choose in here. As I was on Tier 2 (working Visa) for 3 years, and I got my ILR on Long Residence Route (10 years), which VISA Route and VISA type should I choose here?

Thanks in advance, Urgent!!! Shouldn’t just start doing this only one week before my wife’s visa expires

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: IHS Pay-online problem? URGENT

Post by CR001 » Wed Jan 13, 2016 3:11 pm

Enter no, she is applying on her own.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

hotjava
Newly Registered

Re: IHS Pay-online problem? URGENT

Post by hotjava » Wed Jan 13, 2016 3:17 pm

CR001 wrote:Enter no, she is applying on her own.
Thanks, Just called UKBA a few minutes ago, got same answer.

Thanks A LOT!!!